[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
• View topic - Registered APHA for sale - make offer.

Registered APHA for sale - make offer.

***Only VIP Members may post in here***List your horses for sale. Please include location and price.
Forum rules
If you are not a VIP Member then you are not allowed to post in the Horses for Sale, Stallions at Stud, or Tack for Sale forums. VIP Members are members who have donated money to the board to keep it up and running. If you would like to donate to Alabama & Georgia Horse Lovers please visit: http://www.southeasthorselovers.com/donate/

Registered APHA for sale - make offer.

Postby blue star equine » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:02 pm

Super quiet breedingstock paint mare! She needs miles (as in, this horse is dead broke, but is still 4 so by the numbers, yeah, probably needs more miles). She is perfect on the ground, stands for saddling and bridling, and comfy gaits. Wonderful western jog. Healthy feet, easy keeper. Ready for sale (or lease option) to the right home. UTD on everything. Stands at 15hh, 1300 lbs. Registered APHA "Skips Unpainted Dixie" - out of a champion-bred Obvious Conclusion mare by a line-bred Skipper W stallion. Call/text 205-908-7729 or email amy.bailey@gmail.com. I can arange board in Pelham, AL if that helps, with a lighted arena and round pen and stall access.

View Pedigree: http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/skips+unpainted+dixie

I have many more pics on my phone, on the computer at home, etc. She is a stocky built mare; personality and type for western pleasure or maybe halter.

This mare has been our 10yo stepdaughter's baby. She is taking an interest in the foals and wanting to focus more on that than riding and trails, so "BlueJeans" is sitting still, wishing she had someone riding her. As much as I would love to keep her and utilize her for breeding, I'm not going to focus on breeding too many half-arabians right now. She has a gorgeous head and soul to match and would be soo perfect with a wreath and bow on her for Christmas. I will deliver and will accept payments. Papers in hand and ready to go. Someone who DID want to breed either paints or half arabians would be getting a mare with a gorgeous head - the Arabian folks who have been to my farm don't believe she's not a straight Polish mare.
Attachments
IMG_20100822_171958.jpg
IMG_20100822_171958.jpg (26.76 KiB) Viewed 4248 times
IMG_20100822_171922.jpg
IMG_20100822_171922.jpg (33.08 KiB) Viewed 4248 times
IMG_20100822_171909.jpg
IMG_20100822_171909.jpg (32.5 KiB) Viewed 4248 times
Last edited by blue star equine on Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://bluestarequine.blogspot.com
"...An astronaut, whose gaze afar, seems harnessed fast to a distant star..."
blue star equine

Re: Registered APHA for sale, $3500 or make offer.

Postby blue star equine » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:02 am

bump.. ad changed to sale. lease options of all varieties and payments considered. We have the world's crappiest custody situation and this sweet, puppydog, beautiful mare is sitting and waiting for someone to come and love on her on a regular basis.

thanks,

amy.
blue star equine

Postby blue star equine » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:06 am

i don't know if anyone even reads the ads i post, but please help if you can. my stepdaughter was abducted last night. we will need these funds to help work towards her recovery and to modify the legal situation that governs this poor kid - if we ever see her again. please help.
blue star equine

Postby Francis30642 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:32 am

Amy...
Don't know ya from Adams housecat but it sounds like you are going through some serious shit right now.. my thoughts are with you and your situation.. be strong..
Tina
but not *the* Tina

"Happiness is a journey, not a destination"
Francis30642

Postby blue star equine » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:02 pm

thanks tina - we are grateful that she was brought back safely and we got to see her this weekend...

would love to sell or would consider terms, payments, etc.. (thanks to an atty who is willing to do the same!)
blue star equine

Re: Registered APHA for sale - make offer.

Postby blue star equine » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:55 pm

We just plain really need to sell this mare and put some money in the bank for the upcoming 6 months or so that we are in for. I'll consider any offer; I promise you won't offend. I would consider cash, hay, tack, supplies, payments in a variety of combinations to a get a great match for her. She would make a great halter or western pleasure mare; she is sound, solid, easy to keep, wonderful feet (never shod!), and soo friendly; always the first to greet in the pasture and will lead the herd to the car when we drive in. We love her and she deserves to be ridden and enjoyed and shown off and we are not going to have the time to spoil her like she should be. She would make a great "weekend warrior" type horse but really enjoys daily attention and work, even if just lungeing for 10 minutes. She just likes to have a job and a partner.

Thanks for reading, considering, crossposting, etc!

Amy.
blue star equine

Return to Horses for Sale