[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
• View topic - Hello from Georgia

Hello from Georgia

So we can all better get to know each other, ALL members introduce yourself here.

Re: Hello from Georgia

Postby Misty Mtn Farm » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:02 pm

Hello!
It's been a while since I have been on here lately. I need to check in more often myself.
Beautiful horses! Get that greenie going so you meet us for some trail riding. I think Warden Station in Heflin opens back up in January and we will be going.
Misty Mtn Farm

Postby ahammond1023 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:54 am

Haha... yes, I'm going to try to get riding him. I usually just end up in so much pain afterwards, that I dread doing it the next time. Now the bad thing is.... it's been almost 3 weeks since he's been touched. I GOTTA get out there cuz I don't know how he's going to act. He's normally pretty good with me and he's doing great. He's moving off leg pressure real well and starting to learn to neck rein. We have only cantered a few times because my back doesn't handle it real well. My doc just gave me an extra pain pill a day so I could take half of one before I ride and half after I ride so hoping that will help some. I would LOVE to be able to go to a meet-up sometime.
ahammond1023

Postby Francis30642 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:34 am

There is a riding group out of Athens that is very active if you are looking to meet some folks who trail ride near by.. They go all over planning a day ride and camping ride each weekend along with having a fairly active show group.. http://www.kel-mac.org/

Pretty good group of folks :)
Tina
but not *the* Tina

"Happiness is a journey, not a destination"
Francis30642

Postby ahammond1023 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:10 am

Thank you very much. I had no clue. I will check it out.
ahammond1023

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself