[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
• View topic - Need Clay Cox's phone #! (looking for training)

Need Clay Cox's phone #! (looking for training)

Use this forum when you have questions about training, handling, or dealing with a problem horse. We're not all experts, but someone may be able to help!

Need Clay Cox's phone #! (looking for training)

Postby Metallic36 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:59 pm

I found the number that was listed on here for Clay Cox, but it's no longer in service. The one I have is 205-874-4554. Basically what I am wanting is for someone to trail ride my gelding. He's an Arabian, gelded him a couple months ago (so he's been a stallion for 9 yrs but was never bred) and he is great with other horses, minds his own business in the pasture. He has had 60 days under saddle and going well, but I don't have the time to ride him as he needs right now. He rides well, soft mouth and aids, just needs to be finished off. I want to find someone that can take him out on trails, ride him with other horses, etc. to get him safe on the trail and get more experience under saddle for him. I'm located in northeast GA but will send him to AL within a reasonable distance. Thank you!
Metallic36

Re: Need Clay Cox's phone #! (looking for training)

Postby kerrieslater » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Call Marty Murdock and tell him that Kerrie (me) gave you his phone number. (205) 902-8485. He's worked a couple of my arabian horses and several others. He's good with all breeds but I understand the patience and sensitivity of training an arabian.
Feeling down? Saddle up!
kerrieslater

Return to Training Questions