[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
• View topic - Clanton Al Show June 6

Clanton Al Show June 6

Post horse shows across the southeast here. All breeds and associations welcome!
Forum rules
Please make sure to include the ASSOCIATION, DATE and LOCATION in the TITLE of the post.

Re: Clanton Al Show June 6

Postby HalflingerMuleLvr » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:27 pm

I think Im as ready as Im going to be. My clippers were dull so I borrowed Hubbies hair cutting clippers to finish his ears..lol! Please dont tell him :oops: ! I will be there at 8:00. Hope I did a good enough job of getting him clean. It was actually fun. :shock:
Nikki
"Once upon a time I liked to Bounce down the Trail, now I like to Glide................"
Tennessee Walkers: Charlie Power & Darkside
HalflingerMuleLvr

Postby evasmyhorse » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:15 pm

Did you get my email? just wondering making sure it got to you this morning.. see you in the morning!
Maggie

Http://mjkranch.tripod.com
PHBA WORLD CHAMPION WINNING NAG Trainer .......
Home to.......
Shimmer, Britneigh, Soxxy, Bella, Carley, Runa, and JJ
evasmyhorse

Postby HalflingerMuleLvr » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:46 pm

Thanks, So much going on that I forgot to reply to you. I got the email and thanks so much for the info. Will get some when I get back down near Tractor Supply. He just needs a tad more weight for me to be happy.
Nikki
"Once upon a time I liked to Bounce down the Trail, now I like to Glide................"
Tennessee Walkers: Charlie Power & Darkside
HalflingerMuleLvr

Previous

Return to Horse Shows