[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
• View topic - Clanton Al Show June 6

Clanton Al Show June 6

Post horse shows across the southeast here. All breeds and associations welcome!
Forum rules
Please make sure to include the ASSOCIATION, DATE and LOCATION in the TITLE of the post.

Clanton Al Show June 6

Postby evasmyhorse » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:25 pm

Wanted to let yall know, starts at 9 am.
speed, halter, WP, english, racking
Maggie

Http://mjkranch.tripod.com
PHBA WORLD CHAMPION WINNING NAG Trainer .......
Home to.......
Shimmer, Britneigh, Soxxy, Bella, Carley, Runa, and JJ
evasmyhorse

Re: Clanton Al Show June 6

Postby Mini Mania » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:06 pm

Same day as the Open House for Lori/Sunkissed Acres. :(
Mini Mania

Postby HalflingerMuleLvr » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:58 am

I may come watch. Have nothing to Show. :(
Nikki
"Once upon a time I liked to Bounce down the Trail, now I like to Glide................"
Tennessee Walkers: Charlie Power & Darkside
HalflingerMuleLvr

Postby pwishful » Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:42 am

What about Charlie and Cash? Even Sam?
Paula
Owner of the official "Funny Farm" according to Mom
pwishful
Site Admin

Postby TheSugarLady » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:49 pm

I'm thinking about coming by to shoot pics, as I'm trying to build my portfolio up. I haven't decided yet. not showing though, Buck's allergies to the gnats make him look like he has the mange, no matter how much crap I put on him. *sigh* How do I end up with the "special needs" horses?
My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone.
There is a fine line between bravery and stupidity. If you get away with it, you are brave. If you don't, you are stupid. - Francisco T. Escario
http://www.sugarladystudio.com/
TheSugarLady

Postby HalflingerMuleLvr » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:01 am

Well since I have been riding Charlie so much since I had him he is not filled out enough (to me) to Show in halter. Anyone have any ideas how I can get more weight on him? And Sam and Cash don't have a coggins. Have not had the time to get them hauled to get one done. :'(
Nikki
"Once upon a time I liked to Bounce down the Trail, now I like to Glide................"
HalflingerMuleLvr

Postby evasmyhorse » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:17 pm

Nikki, send me an email and I can tell you how to put weight on him, if anyone knows, it would definately be me....lol AND racking horses DO NOT have to be filled out like other halter horses. So it would be ok to show him.

SugarLady, IF YOU COME TO THE SHOW, can you take pics of my husband and brooke with shimmer in their halter classes? Thats if you only make it there.
Maggie

Home to.......
evasmyhorse

Postby TheSugarLady » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:22 pm

If I can make it out there, I surely will. Hubby just informed me that he partially agreed to go out with some friends that are Winfield on Saturday. :roll: I'm hoping, at the very least he can schedule something that'll allow me to hop over to the show for a little bit, at least to take some pics.
My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone.
There is a fine line between bravery and stupidity. If you get away with it, you are brave. If you don't, you are stupid. - Francisco T. Escario
http://www.sugarladystudio.com/
TheSugarLady

Postby HalflingerMuleLvr » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:20 pm

Well I have clipped, bathed, lathered in Hair polish and brushed Charlie out so, looks like we will be there for Gaited Halter after all. My stomache is full of Butterflies just thinking about it. ;)
Nikki
HalflingerMuleLvr

Postby evasmyhorse » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Im proud of you nikki, cant wait to see yall show....
Maggie

Home to.......
evasmyhorse

Next

Return to Horse Shows