[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
• View topic - Bess Wall's Traveling Trail Horse Obstacle Clinic -- Summer

Bess Wall's Traveling Trail Horse Obstacle Clinic -- Summer

Post horse shows across the southeast here. All breeds and associations welcome!
Forum rules
Please make sure to include the ASSOCIATION, DATE and LOCATION in the TITLE of the post.

Bess Wall's Traveling Trail Horse Obstacle Clinic -- Summer

Postby mulelady1 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:08 am

AVAILABLE during summer for the Southeast Region.

Bess Wall's Obstacle Clinic will be in Bluffton, SC June 27-28, 2009 at the Longfield Stables at Palmetto Bluff. COVERED ARENA

The clinic will be a two-day clinic with over 30 obstacles varying from beginner to intermediate. Water, car washes, bridges, smoke, flares, tires, mattresses, "spooky" things, tunnel, etc. There will be two advanced obstacles available, also.

If anybody is interested in hosting one of the clinics, please contact me. I can come before or after the above weekend. I need 20 people and the person setting it up is free. A covered arena is best because it allows for shade and poor weather.

Please contact:

Bess Wall
E-mail: howlingpl@msn.com
(386) 437-3472
http://www.besswallobstacles.com

Bess Wall's Resume

Winner of Alabama Ultimate Trail Horse Competition 2008 and 2009
First Place winner in senior division last three years Altoona, FL obstacle challenge
First Place winner at Hillsborough Florida Cowboy Challenge 2007-2008 and judged the 2009 competition
First Place winner Eustis Posse Obstacle Challenge 2008
First Place in all other competitions I've entered but one (2nd place)

Conducted obstacle clinics over the past three years in Florida and one in Alabama.
Put on the Florida Agricultural Museum Extreme Trail Horse Obstacle Challenge 2009 on April 18th. Pictures will be up this week on my website listed below.

My clinics are geared to help people and their horses become a team, trusting and willing. I will help you find ways to encourage your horse/mule to cross under, over, through obstacles you didn't think it would ever do.
Bess Wall
"Obstacles are meant to be overcome"
mulelady1

Re: Bess Wall's Traveling Trail Horse Obstacle Clinic -- Summer

Postby TheSugarLady » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:58 am

Man, I wish those clinics weren't so far away. I'd love to go to one.

Oh well, I'll just have to keep building my own, slowly but surely. :D
My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it's gone.
There is a fine line between bravery and stupidity. If you get away with it, you are brave. If you don't, you are stupid. - Francisco T. Escario
http://www.sugarladystudio.com/
TheSugarLady

Re: Bess Wall's Traveling Trail Horse Obstacle Clinic -- Summer

Postby AUEquine » Fri May 29, 2009 2:17 am

Man I would just love to go to one of these clinics! Do you plan on ever doing another one in Harpersville, AL? Or anywhere else in Alabama/Georgia?
~Julie
"The Weenie Charmer"
Kings Royal Fiddler and Skip The Cash Bar
AUEquine

Return to Horse Shows