[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4183: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4185: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4186: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4187: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
• View topic - Gaited Dressage, Dressage Trail, and Western Dressage...all

Gaited Dressage, Dressage Trail, and Western Dressage...all

Post horse shows across the southeast here. All breeds and associations welcome!
Forum rules
Please make sure to include the ASSOCIATION, DATE and LOCATION in the TITLE of the post.

Gaited Dressage, Dressage Trail, and Western Dressage...all

Postby Riderkat » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:42 pm

From the Birmingham Dressage and Combined Training Assoc.. We are planning a Spring Dressage Schooling Show and want to offer Gaited and Western Dressage classes. I encourage you and your fellow Walking Horse enthusiasts to come and participate in this show. I think it is absolutely wonderful that members of your horse's breed are interested in dressage. I think all breeds can benefit from dressage and enjoy it. My e-mail is: rmmarksman@yahoo.com

DATE and LOCATION: Our show is planned for April 18, 2010 at the Shoal Creek Country Club Stable

see the website, http://www.bdcta.com for more information!!

http://bdcta.com/index.php?option=com_c ... &Itemid=23
Riderkat

Return to Horse Shows